Welcome to day 4 our Spring/Summer design team introductions! I am having so much fun writing up these posts and getting to know our team a little bit better! So much talent going on here people! Today we are saying hello to Nupar, Sara, Jackie and Suzanna ! First up we have Nupar and she can rock a planner spread like no other! We are thrilled to have her on our team!
Favourite Designer - Love them all, hard to pick1
Color - Love to try my hands at mostly all the colours however working with the white is my fav
When did we start scrapbookin? been 5 good happy scrapping year
You can find Nupar on her blog HERE and on Instagram!
Next up we have Sara M! Sara is back this term as a CK Ambassador!
1. Who is your favorite designer? Shimelle
2. What is your favorite color or color/combo? Navy blue and just about any other color...
3. When did you start scrapbooking? 2001
You can find Sara on her Blog HERE, YouTube and Instagram @sara.scraps
Next up we have Jackie! Jackie is on our Ambassador team and can also rock the planner spreads like a boss!
2. I'm super in love with the gold, navy, pink and white combination.
3. I actually started scrapbooking about 17 years ago, in my senior year Home EC class. It's actually really funny seeing my books from then to now.
You can find Jackie on Intagram @cheekypapercreations
Last but not least we have Suzanna and she will be sharing on our first ever Ambassador team! We are thrilled to have her!
1. Who is your favorite designer?
Probably Missy Whidden; she is the most down to earth, compassionate and creative person I have ever met. Super inspirational on a creative and personal level.
2. What is your favorite color or color/combo?
My all time favorite color is red but I don't often scrap with it. The colors you probably see most in my memory keeping is aqua or teal.
3. When did you start scrapbooking?
I have been messing around with paper and scissors since I was a kid when we made collage scrapbooks whenever we would visit my Gran in England. I first began documenting my life in words AND photos when I went on a trip up the New England coast with my boyfriend at the time, in 1996.
You can find Suzanna on her blog HERE, YouTube and on Instagram
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for our last day of introductions! Have a great day!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.